You Don't Have to Do the Dirty Work
We all know how much of a time-saver a dishwasher can be. What you may not know is all the new and innovative ways to do dishes. They're definitely not the dishwashers you're used to!
Introducing one of the newest cleaning innovations, the drawer dishwasher. A unique 2-drawer system delivers the powerful performance of two independent dishwashers in the same space as a standard dishwasher, giving you the freedom to run small loads as often as you like. It can hold up to 10 place settings, and features flexible loading options like removable rack inserts, giving you room to separate plates and glasses.
An in-sink dishwasher is great for entertaining or for those who like to clean as they cook. Its revolutionary design allows you to do a small load of dishes, right in your own sink. It quietly does dishes in half the time of a standard dishwasher and also serves as a double sink or food preparation area when topped with a cutting board.
Choosing the Right Dishwasher
When looking for the right dishwasher for you and your family, one of the most important features to consider is noise control. No one wants a loud, shaking dishwasher. The amount of insulation around the dishwasher tub reduces the noise, so check to see how thick the insulation is. Thicker insulation will make the dishwasher quieter. Choosing a stainless steel tub liner, as opposed to a plastic one, will also help keep the noise level down.
Here are some other dishwasher features you should consider:
- Interior layout - Configure the position of the sliding racks, baskets and trays.
- Design - Some brands have an array of different colors to choose from.
- Number of cycles and options - Choices include light cycles or normal, heavy pans or dishes.
- Controls - Make sure you like the way the controls work.
- Energy rating - Check for the yellow Energy Guide label.
- Warranty - Find out how the washer will be serviced.
Learn more about Whirlpool dishwashers and KitchenAid dishwashers