Spring Ridge - Entry 114
Rob Roy Homes, Inc.
Frontgate - Entry 97
The Reserve at Hamilton Estates - Entry 115
Warren Homes, L.L.C.
Valley Creek 2nd - Entry 54
Isham Builders Inc.
Valley Center, KS
• The fresh start of a new home will give you as the homeowner the freedom to enjoy more of the things you want in life.
• Everything in a new home is new and in superb condition so your "to-do" list can become your "want-to" list.
• As an owner of a brand new, un-lived-in home, you can truly relax knowing you are the first and only one to soak in your tub, lie on your carpet, and cook in your oven.
• New homes are designed to fit how today's families live, so you can feel free to entertain more, live outdoors more, or give the kids more room to play.
• Your new home comes appointed with the features and options you choose that reflect your personal style, so you can immediately get to the fun part – adding the decorations, photos and keepsakes that make your house your home.
• New homes are equipped with up-to-date, energy efficiency features and technologies, putting money back into your pocket to spend as you choose.
If you aspire to become the owner of a brand new, energy efficient, state of the art, low maintenance home the opportunity to make your dream of homeownership a reality awaits you. The Fall Parade features over 125 new homes ranging in price from $140,000 to over $1,000,000 built by 50 of the area's leading builders in the areas most desirable new home communities.
Homes in the Parade are staffed by representatives of the builders and these new home community on-site agents are your best source for information about incentives in a particular area. Details can also be found on the individual websites of participating cities in which certain new home communities are located.
We invite you to tour the finest homes area builders have to offer, in the areas most desirable new home communities, and “Picture Yourself in a New Home”. Buying new now will be the best decision you can make for you and your family. Enjoy the Parade!
Wesley E. Galyon, President/CEO
Wichita Area Builders Association