About Landmark 24 Homes
The name Landmark 24 evolved from Savannah’s heritage as Georgia’s First City. In 1733, General James Oglethorpe founded Savannah and established her 24 now fabled and historic squares. After 275 years, all but two of those squares remain, having been designated a National Historic Landmark in 1966. Landmark 24 chose to honor this architectural legacy with its notable name.
In 2009 Landmark 24 Homes of Georgia, Inc developed from a highly successful partnership between J. C. Wardlaw Construction and Hallmark Custom Homes of Savannah. These industry leaders joined together strengthening their mission to provide comprehensive services that offer the best value for prospective homeowners in Greater Savannah, the Low Country, and Coastal South Carolina.