Learn More About Country Life Homes
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FOR OVER 25 YEARS, WE ARE YOUR LOCAL BUILDER.
- At Country Life Homes we are committed to the values that are important to all home buyers – quality, excellence, service, and reliability.
- Country Life Homes has the perfect home ready and waiting! With a variety of floor plans available.
- Our Vision: To provide our customers with the highest level quality home building experience and exemplary customer service.
- Country Life Homes commitment to our customers is unsurpassed.
About Country Life Homes
We, at Country Life Homes, are committed to values that are important to all homebuyers...quality, excellence, service and reliability. In addition, we know it also takes knowledge, teamwork, communication and follow through to achieve winning results. When you combine real family values with hard work, add a core of dedicated employees and a select group of well trained and capable trades' people, the result is award-winning neighborhoods delivering the best possible home-buying experience. Some fifteen years ago, while sitting around their kitchen table, Elmer and Mary Ann Fannin decided to start Country Life Homes. As each of their three sons Mike, Brent and Todd finished college, they joined with them and have followed their parent's vision, working to build the teamwork and sense of commitment necessary for success. Guided by a simple principle that it's not who is right, but what is right...The company has grown to be the largest privately-owned builder in Sussex County. Over the years the family has grown through our employees, our subcontractors, our suppliers and our many satisfied customers. We are fortunate to have some ten year veterans, many five year veterans, and hundreds of memories and stories that go along with working at Country Life Homes. The Country Life Homes neighborhoods you visit today are a result of the vision, passion and hard work and literally hundreds of people taking pride in the communities, and looking to make your purchase special and appreciated. Many of our homeowners are second and third-time buyers of a Country Life Homes-built home. We encourage you to tour the neighborhoods, walk the models and talk to the neighbors. All of us here at Country Life Homes are confident you will find the home you have been looking for all along.