Learn More About Ginsburg Development Companies
- Welcome to GDC Homes For 50 years, GDC has been creating high quality residential communities that are sensitive to the environment and enhance the communities in which they are buil
- GDC is proud to have been named as Westchester’s Best Builder by the readers of Westchester Magazine.
- GDC has won extensive industry recognition for its architectural and planning excellence.
- GDC acts as its own General Contractor to insure competitive pricing, timely construction and fine workmanship
- GDC is consistently recognized for the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
About Ginsburg Development Companies
Martin Ginsburg, founder and principal of GDC, is first and foremost an architect. As a result of his attention to design, site planning and detail, GDC’s developments in New York and Connecticut have won numerous design and community planning awards. With more than 50 years of experience and market leadership, GDC has built many of the region’s most successful and prestigious luxury developments, including Boulder Ridge, Pondside, Mystic Pointe, The Fairways, Quaker Green, Gillette Ridge, Marbury Corners and Christie Place. You can readily see why GDC has earned its reputation as the region’s premier residential developer. In Rockland County, GDC’s Harbors-at Haverstraw waterfront community has become a model for redevelopment along the shores of the Hudson River, utilizing superior architecture, traditional neighborhood design and lush landscaping – including an award-winning riverfront park featuring both a noted sculpture trail and a dock for the Haverstraw-to-Ossining commuter ferry. Both Parkside and Riverside at Harbors are Rockland County’s leading luxury rental properties. Continuing a focus on Hudson River communities, the company has three exciting luxury rentals now marketing in Westchester County: River Tides in the Greystone neighborhood of Yonkers, Harbor Square in Ossining and The Lofts on Saw Mill River in Hastings-on-Hudson. GDC’s luxury rental development pipeline includes 1177 @Greystone in Yonkers and Fort Hill Apartments at the Abbey Inn in Peekskill. New for sale projects include the Gateway Townhomes in Peekskill and the Stone Hollow single-family home community in Cornwall, NY. GDC recently acquired The Metro in White Plains, a luxury apartment building located just steps from White Plains’ lively downtown and its Metro-North Station. In addition to its residential development business, GDC owns and manages a portfolio of commercial properties, located primarily in Westchester County, NY.