- Goodall Homes has been building new single family homes, townhomes, condominiums, courtyard cottages, and villas since 1983.
- When building your home you need a company that is going to stand the test of time. Goodall Homes understands how important it is for your family to put down roots.
- We are committed to building welcoming homes in beautiful neighborhoods for you and your family to enjoy creating memories in.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of performance.
- Goodall Homes has established ourselves as one of the fastest growing and most respected home builders in Tennessee.
About Goodall Homes
Locally operated, Goodall Homes has been building new single family homes, townhomes, condominiums, courtyard cottages, and villas since 1983. Since then, we have developed many residential communities in locations in the Greater Nashville & Knoxville areas, such as Franklin, Thompson's Station, North Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Hendersonville, Goodlettsville, Gallatin, White House, and Cane Ridge. Currently in the Knoxville area, we build new homes in West Knoxville, Oak Ridge & Maryville. Goodall Homes has had record years in sales and customer service in recent years, establishing ourselves as one of the fastest growing and most respected home builders in Tennessee.
As a growing and thriving company, Goodall Homes prides itself on hiring professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and driven individuals to assist you in the home-buying and building process. Goodall Homes is considered to be among the top workplaces in Middle Tennessee, an honor which is a result of committed, happy, and fulfilled employees.
Throughout our history, Goodall Homes has proudly served thousands of families with our dedication to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. This commitment has been recognized through awards such as the Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine (2014); NAHB National Housing Quality Silver Award 2018 & 2017, The Nashville Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies 2012-2016; The Tennessean’s Top Workplaces 2013-2017; and The Nashville Business Journal’s Best in Business Award finalist in 2017.
You can count on Goodall Homes to build a home that you can enjoy and be happy in for many years to come.
Your inquiry has been sent to Goodall Homes.