Learn More About Gumenick Properties
- We create value by developing, acquiring and managing quality real estate while providing excellent customer service.
- Honesty and fairness are essential to the way we do business and how we interact with people.
- We treat each other fairly, with trust and respect, valuing cultural and individual differences.
- While successful achievement of our goals is paramount, we will operate in a manner consistent with the highest ethical standards.
- We are committed to continuous improvement in the quality of our products and services, and will always strive to anticipate and satisfy customer expectations.
About Gumenick Properties
Gumenick Properties is an award-winning real estate development and management company with operations throughout the Southeast. Founded in the late 1940s, the company now engages in two primary lines of business — apartment community development and operation, and new home building. Gumenick Properties has worked diligently to be a positive force in the areas where we operate. This means providing quality homes for customers as well as being engaged in local communities. Our actions are guided not only by prudent business imperatives but also by heartfelt values. The company currently owns and operates apartment communities in Florida and Virginia. All are outstanding properties located in thriving metropolitan areas. These apartments consistently receive recognition for excellence in customer service, appearance and maintenance. Gumenick Properties also is engaged in homebuilding activities, primarily in Central Virginia. The company has made a strategic decision to focus on the quality of its ventures rather than quantity. This means that every new community and every new home represents a unique and sophisticated union of attractive architecture, pleasing landscaping and innovative use of modern materials and construction techniques. As a result, Gumenick Properties' townhomes, condominiums and single-family dwellings have met with an enthusiastic reception and enjoyed rapid sales.