Learn More About Summit Homes
- At Summit Homes, we are committed to exceeding the expectations of our buyers by offering more functional floor plans, higher quality construction, and desirable locations.
- At Summit Homes, we build homes we would want to live in (and in fact, our Vice President does live in a Summit Homes community).
- The Summit Homes team is made up of a group of experienced and talented professionals.
- Everyone at Summit Homes works hard to provide an exceptional product & to ensure our customers a seamless home buying experience followed by many years of satisfied home ownership.
- Step into a Summit home and you’ll immediately feel it; this is not homebuilding as usual.
About Summit Homes
We’ve been in the building industry for more than 30 years. During that time, you learn a thing or two (or a thousand) about how to build homes that deliver more for the money. For instance, there’s nothing standard about our standard features. From the designer finishes to the architectural elements, our focus on thoughtful design shows through second to none. The vision of Summit Homes is to build well-planned communities where you love to be home and love your neighborhood. Our homes are built in thriving communities with all the amenities to suit your lifestyle. Our many communities offer parks, walking trails, restaurants, entertainment and shopping and are each within close proximity to schools and employment areas. Summit Homes of Washington is owned and operated by the White family; second generation homebuilders who have built more than 2,800 homes in our region (and 7,000 throughout the western states). Summit Homes regularly teams with Northwest architects, designers, and subcontractors. It’s our long standing relationships, and our extensive experience, that allows us to streamline our design/build process—creating beautiful homes and savings to our homebuyers.