New Home Communities in Sandoval County

Sandoval County can simply be termed as a spectacular place rich with a variety of tourist destinations and attractions. The county is home to some wonderful landscapes, cultures and activities, and is a preferred choice for adventurous people, families and history lovers. Overall, the county of Sandoval is a mixed blend of small towns, natural springs and large cities, with unique tourist destinations. If you want to learn about history, then the Coronado historic site is the place for you. If you are fond of hiking, then Cerro Grande of the Jemez Mountains waits for you.

The educational system in the Sandoval County is very competent for the maximum benefit of the students and the schools have been equipped with all the facilities needed. The purpose of the schools is to produce individuals who can serve the country in a positive way in the future. The focus is well rounded, with emphasis also on extracurricular activities, such as sports and theater. Some of the most well-known schools operating in the county are North Star Elementary, La Cueva High and Double Eagle Elementary.

The total population of the county is at 135,588. Out of this total population, 83% of the people live in urban areas and the rest 17% live in the rural areas. The median resident age is thirty-seven years. Males make up 33% of the population and the remaining 66.7% of the population is female. The population overall is very much diversified, which means that people from various races and backgrounds are living here. The highest race proportion in the county is Caucasian.

Life in Sandoval County is very good. If you are looking into living in the county and want to purchase a comfortable as well as luxurious house at an affordable price, you need the services of a real estate company like NewHomeSource. NewHomeSource is popular for its team of agents who will find the ideal home for you and your family. The company is operating in other major regions of the USA, as well.

Distance

Radius

Exact

25 mi

Exact Location

Cancel Update

Price

Price


to


Cancel Update

Beds & Baths

Bedrooms
Bathrooms

Cancel Update

Schools

School Districts

    Cancel Update

    More

    Home Type
    Home Status
    Special Offers
    Garages
    Living Areas
    Stories/Floors
    Master Bedroom
    Amenities




    Cancel Update



    2 Communities

    Quick Move-In Hot Deals

    Sandoval County Communities

    Mariposa by Abrazo Homes

    Mariposa by Abrazo Homes in Albuquerque New Mexico
    homes in Mariposa by Abrazo Homes
    Abrazo Homes in Rio Rancho, NM

    From $235,950 - $414,830

    2612 La Luz Circle NE
    Rio Rancho, NM 87144

    Map

    Custom Homebuilder
    14 homes match your search

    Other Builders

    Mariposa

    Mariposa by Twilight Homes in Albuquerque New Mexico

    From $194,990 - $297,990

    Rio Rancho Poe, NM 87144

    Map

    Twilight Homes

      Builder Community

      14 homes in this community match your search

      Popular Searches Near Sandoval County, NM

      keyboard_arrow_down
      \