New Home Communities in Madison County

Madison County is blessed with a diverse history. You will be welcomed by splendid vistas, rolling hills, tall windmills and historic and beautiful villages. The beauty of the county is enhanced further by the various reservoirs and lakes, which also serve as recreational spots the locals here.  The county is also home to exceptional colleges and schools  and is considered a growing industrial base. The county offers many tourist attractions, most of these related to hiking, fishing, hunting, history and wildlife.

Madison County is home to some of the best schools and colleges. A great thing about these schools and colleges is that the size of the class is very small, therefore knowing everyone in your class is a very common thing in the region. The facilities in these schools and colleges are modern and offer a quality of education. Popular colleges operating in the county are Cazenovia College, Morrisville State College and Colgate University.

Statistics show that 72,382 is the total population of the county. Statistics also show that 41% of the population lives in urban areas and 59% of the population lives in rural areas.  The median resident age of the county is 35 years.  The male population of the county stands at 46.4%, while females constitute the remaining 53.6% of the county. Though there are many races living in the county, the most dominant race is Caucasians, making up 93.8% of the total population.

To enjoy all the amenities of life in Madison County when relocating, find a house which is both affordable as well as luxurious with the assistance of a real estate agent. The real estate company that is very much active in the region is NewHomeSource. The company is not only providing real estate services in Madison County; its operations are spread across several U.S. states and cities. Establishing contact with NewHomeSource will making moving into your dream home easy. 

Distance

Radius

Exact

25 mi

Exact Location

Cancel Update

Price

    Price


    to


    Cancel Update

    Beds & Baths

      Bedrooms
      Bathrooms

      Cancel Update

      Schools

        School Districts

          Cancel Update

          More

            Home Type
            Home Status
            Special Offers
            Garages
            Living Areas
            Stories/Floors
            Master Bedroom
            Amenities




            Cancel Update



            1 Community

            Quick Move-In Hot Deals

            Nearby Communities

            Megnin Farms by Ryan Homes

            Megnin Farms by Ryan Homes in Syracuse New York
            homes in Megnin Farms by Ryan Homes
            Ryan Homes in Chittenango, NY

            From $244,990 - $316,990

            5812 Strawmount Trail
            Chittenango, NY 13037

            Map

            Builder Community
            6 homes match your search

            15.9 Miles Away

            Top New Home Cities in Madison County

            CityCommunitiesAverage New Home Price
            Chittenango2$232,640
            Vernon1$96,323
            \