Picture of Greenville-Spartanburg

New Home Communities in Pendleton, SC

If you want to live in a place where natural beauty, waterfalls, history and culture blend together, then the state of South Carolina is the place to relocate. The icing on the cake would be a residence in Pendleton, which is a town located in the county of Anderson. Mountain peaks, rolling hills, streams, lakes, hunting, festivals and restaurants are the things for which Anderson County is famous for. Imagine you and your family being able to enjoy all these things daily. The town of Pendleton is well maintained and managed, and has many things to offer, such as tourist spots like Woodburn Plantation, Palmetto Moonshine Zoo on the Roof and Ashtabula Plantation. This dream can be made into a reality with the help of NewHomeSource,a real estate company in the town popular for its provision of quality homes.

The educational system of Pendleton, like all over South Carolina, is well established. The town is home to some of the best schools currently operating in the United States. Schools are well structured and the faculties are also very qualified. Some of the most popular schools currently operating in the town are those of Anderson School District Four, Pendleton Elementary School and Riverside Middle School.

According to the last census held in the town, the population stands at 3,115. Urban areas are comprised of 98% of the population, with the rest 2% living in the rural areas. The population is 53.3% male and the remaining 46.7% is female. The estimated average household income of the town is $26,898. Similarly, the per capita income of the town is $20,017. The dominant race in the population is Caucasian; however, people from other races are also living in the town.

Economically the town is stable. Job opportunities are very much available there; however, to get a good job it is necessary that one has a strong profile and ample experience. The real estate market of the town is also steady. If you are considering relocating to Pendleton, SC, call NewHomeSource, a popular real estate company which can find the ideal home for you. 

Distance

Radius

Exact

25 mi

Exact Location

Cancel Update

Price

Price


to


Cancel Update

Beds & Baths

Bedrooms
Bathrooms

Cancel Update

Schools

School Districts

    Cancel Update

    More

    Home Type
    Home Status
    Special Offers
    Garages
    Living Areas
    Stories/Floors
    Master Bedroom
    Amenities




    Cancel Update



    32 Communities

    All Quick Move-In

    All Hot Deals

    Nearby Communities

    Patrick Square by JMC Homes of SC

    Patrick Square by JMC Homes of SC in Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina
    homes in Patrick Square by JMC Homes of SC
    JMC Homes of SC in Clemson, SC

    From $269,000 - $481,700

    160 Thomas Green Blvd.
    Clemson, SC 29631

    Map

    Townhomes
    12 homes match your search

    2.4 Miles Away

    Village at Berkeley by Great Southern Homes

    Village at Berkeley by Great Southern Homes in Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina
    homes in Village at Berkeley by Great Southern Homes
    Great Southern Homes in Clemson, SC

    From $279,900 - $321,900

    104 Berkeley Drive
    Clemson, SC 29631

    Map

    Builder Community
    9 homes match your search

    3.4 Miles Away

    Liberty Plantation by Meritage Homes

    Liberty Plantation by Meritage Homes in Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina

    Close Out

    homes in Liberty Plantation by Meritage Homes
    Meritage Homes in Greenville, SC

    From $499,800 - $509,800

    6 Old American Blvd
    Greenville, SC 29607

    Map

    Builder Community
    2 homes match your search

    5.5 Miles Away

    Covered Bridge by Meritage Homes

    Covered Bridge by Meritage Homes in Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina

    Close Out

    homes in Covered Bridge by Meritage Homes
    Meritage Homes in Anderson, SC

    From $348,800 - $349,800

    101 Jones Creek Circle
    Anderson, SC 29621

    Map

    Builder Community
    2 homes match your search

    8.9 Miles Away

    Bronson Ridge by Ryan Homes

    Bronson Ridge by Ryan Homes in Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina

    Grand Opening

    homes in Bronson Ridge by Ryan Homes
    Ryan Homes in Anderson, SC

    From $239,900 - $295,900

    103 Bronson Ridge
    Anderson, SC 29621

    Map

    Builder Community
    7 homes match your search

    10.6 Miles Away

    Mystic Vineyards by Meritage Homes

    Mystic Vineyards by Meritage Homes in Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina
    homes in Mystic Vineyards by Meritage Homes
    Meritage Homes in Anderson, SC

    From $296,900 - $298,311

    101 Mystic Vineyard Lane
    Anderson, SC 29621

    Map

    Builder Community
    2 homes match your search

    10.8 Miles Away

    Omega Farms by Meritage Homes

    Omega Farms by Meritage Homes in Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina
    homes in Omega Farms by Meritage Homes
    Meritage Homes in Anderson, SC

    From $361,800 - $404,800

    Omega Farms Lane
    Anderson, SC 29621

    Map

    Builder Community
    6 homes match your search

    11.3 Miles Away

    Magnolia Farms by Ryan Homes

    Magnolia Farms by Ryan Homes in Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina

    Coming Soon

    homes in Magnolia Farms by Ryan Homes
    Ryan Homes in Piedmont, SC

    101 Magnolia Farms Way
    Piedmont, SC 29673

    Map

    Builder Community

    14.2 Miles Away

    Stonehurst Plantation by Ryan Homes

    Stonehurst Plantation by Ryan Homes in Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina

    Grand Opening

    homes in Stonehurst Plantation by Ryan Homes
    Ryan Homes in Easley, SC

    From $194,900 - $236,900

    120 Thames Valley Dr.
    Easley, SC 29642

    Map

    Builder Community
    7 homes match your search

    14.8 Miles Away

    Enclave At Airy Springs by Meritage Homes

    Enclave At Airy Springs by Meritage Homes in Greenville-Spartanburg South Carolina
    homes in Enclave At Airy Springs by Meritage Homes
    Meritage Homes in Easley, SC

    From $258,900 - $345,900

    175 Wild Hickory Circle
    Easley, SC 29642

    Map

    Builder Community
    12 homes match your search

    14.9 Miles Away

    Popular Searches Near Pendleton, SC

    \