New homes for sale, home builders and house plans.

New Home Communities in Walworth County, WI

Distance

Radius

Exact

25 mi

Exact Location

Price

    Price


    to


    Beds & Baths

      Bedrooms
      Bathrooms

      Schools

        School Districts

          More

            Home Type
            Home Status
            Special Offers
            Garages
            Living Areas
            Stories/Floors
            Master Bedroom
            Community type
            Amenities






            Quick Move-In Hot Deals

            NEXT STEPS TO FINDING YOUR PERFECT NEW HOME

            Save a Home

            Like a home? Save it!

            Click the heart to save a home so you don't forget about it
            Find a Match

            Didn't find a match yet?

            Adjust the filters to better meet your search criteria
            Keep on going

            Keep on going!

            The home you love might be on the next page

            Find and explore new homes and new construction housing developments across Walworth County WI. With homes starting at only $0, it is time to discover the floor plans and builders in Walworth County. Whether you opt to build a house from the ground up or explore the 0 inventory homes for sale in Walworth County, you will be feeling at home in no time.

            Why You Should Build a New Home in Walworth

            If you love exploring and having fun, then a permanent residence in Walworth County, Wisconsin is for you. Activities abound to satisfy your thirst for adventure in Walworth County whether you enjoy fishing or spending time with your family at Lake Geneva. You can also go to the spa for a relaxing and rejuvenating massage or have some fun zip lining through the forest. To say the least, Walworth County has a lot to offer you. From the crowded shops of the Lake Geneva area to the beaches of Williams Bay, fun is in every nook and cranny of Walworth County.

            Providing quality education has been the top priority of the local administration in Walworth County. To provide the right standard of education, the administration has established various schools throughout the county. Some of the top notch schools currently providing education in the county are Elkhorn Area Middle School and Jackson Elementary School. The popular university operating in the county is that of Upper Iowa University.

            The total population currently living in the county is 103,527, out of which 66% of the people are living in the urban areas and the rest of the 34% are living in the rural areas.

            If you are considering a relocation to Walworth County, and need help finding an affordable and luxurious house, contact NewHomeSource.  NewHomeSource, a real estate company operating in Walworth County, can provide you with the house of your dreams and stay within your budget. Feel free to contact NewHomeSource today!

            Overview:  Walworth County, WI

            Below, you'll find more county stats, data, and resources to help you learn more about Walworth County.

            County NameWalworth
            State NameWisconsin
            No. of Communities0
            Average Price$0
            Price Per SqFt$0
            Leading Builders
            No. of Builders0
            Starting Price$0
            Floor Plans0
            Quick Delivery Homes0